Gravity Network, Chapel Hill, NC
Gravity Network is seeking a part-time Executive Director (ED) who can grow our organization to better meet the needs of our community. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ED manages all operational aspects of Gravity Network. This includes the responsibility for consistently pursuing its mission, maintaining financial sustainability, communicating to the board and donors, and executing organizational strategies.
To be successful, the ED must be able to work independently and have excellent computer and social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Strong communication skills are required, as is a flexible, entrepreneurial, action oriented, adaptable approach to organizational growth
- Significant growth potential in a fast-growing non-profit organization
- Opportunity to work for an organization at the forefront of social media and public health research
- Training to develop skills in community management, social media strategy, public health research, budget management, and more.
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Flexible schedule
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, public health, communications, or related fields
- 2+ years in nonprofit management, community management, content management/editorial, health education, online marketing/PR, is a plus – new graduates are also welcome to apply
- Experience in email marketing platforms such as MailChimp a plus
- Experience with front end code (HTML, WordPress) a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks and budget management a plus
- Bachelors degree
- 15-20 hours per week – flexible hours
- $15-20 per hour based on credentials
About Gravity Network
Gravity Network, a 501c3 organization, provides a safe space for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse to share their stories, connect with others, and find support. The online community, Gravity-Network.org, cultivates content and conversation to offer validation, support, and information. We want survivors to know they are not alone in what they experienced as children, as well as what they experience now as adults. Gravity-Network.org exists so that these individuals can share their story with a compassionate group of listeners, and ultimately, join the community of those who invite others to tell their stories.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org